Video Games History
- 1993 - Jurassic Park - Genesis
- 1993 - Stimpy's Invention - Genesis
- 1993 - Jungle Book - Genesis & SNES
- 1994 - Earthworm Jim - Genesis & SNES (cross platform)
- 1995 - Earthworm Jim 2 - Genesis & SNES (cross platform)
- 1996 - The Neverhood - PC
- 1998 - Skullmonkeys - Playstation
- 1999 - Boombots - Playstation
- 2015 - Armikrog. - PC & Wii U
While Doug was working with the original EWJ team at Shiny in 1993, he was responsible for creating many of the key characters in Earthworm Jim, including Jim, Evil the cat, Queen Slug for-a-Butt, Psy-Crow, Princess What's-Her-Name, Chuck & Fifi, Doc Duodenum and Peter Puppy.
The Neverhood & Skullmonkeys
The Neverhood game was famous for being animated by the method of stop-motion animation - characters were made from wire armatures and then modelled with clay and other materials. It was published by Dreamworks Interactive.